Custom Bumper

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
Eventually, I'll be having a custom bumper made for the 110. Partly because it's cool. Partly because I have the extended radiator surround on my truck, and partly because I like the look of this:

28066d1264254349-blue-land-rover-110-tipper-td5-diesel-2003-p1170537.jpg

Does anyone have any opinions, concerns, first hand experience with this set up? My thought is that I could probably tuck a winch (not the style seen here) into the bumper and under the grill without having to cut more than just a shaped opening for the back edge of the winch. Having it custom made would allow me to push it out enough for clearance while keeping the left and right wings of the bumper nice and tight for the "stock" spacing. Measurements will need to be taken to be sure, and I'll be doing a CAD of the design.

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
<div style="position: relative; height: 0; overflow: hidden; padding-bottom: 76.428571428571%"><iframe style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;" width="560" height="428" src="//popkey.co/m/edYMK-two+snaps-got+em-runnin+thangs-yaass/embed" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></div>

Toyrover

That looks great! Are you going to get their skid plate? I have been contacting ecr, to try and get one of their bumpers but they will not ship one. So I am on the hunt as well.

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
I already have a skid plate that I hope will work with the new bumper. I may have to put some spacers in, or get a bracket made, but I think it will work.