Maxtrax MKII Sand Ladder deal

steinhnj

Wow that guys prices are really really reasonable... I thought these things were going to be like $1500... I think I am about to get one for the sunroom. We just finished painting, floors, fan, lights and furniture. We just need a couple wall decorations, and a plant and we are done. This board will be PERFECT above the couch/window. I was toying with having my local shaper do something for the wall but something nice is around a grand and I would be tempted to surf it...

http://www.hawaiijoessurfboards.com/store/p11/BOARD_#6.html

I had him make a custom sized one for our wardroom that I turned into a coffee mug rack. Matches our boat colors. He will match something for you if you ask.

Tbaumer

Technical Excellence Contributor
Waiting for me when I got home tonight. Sorry, no added cool board factor in the background - these are cool enough on a blank wall!

IMG_1718.jpg

AdamSanta85

Anyone need a set of the locking pins? They won't work for my Front Runner rack since the diameter of the stud on them is too wide for the FR track, had to order their kit. Shame because they are much nicer than the FR setup. Pretty sure they will for for Tredz boards too.

$30 shipped?

MTXMPS.jpg