Prime Shades 40% Off

Jburt

https://www.primeshades.com

40% off with code America17

I got turned on to these by Zack when he posted them on the other site (a year ago or more). Spring hinged wayfarer style and some new style I can't speak to. I now own 5 pairs. Build your own available. I just put together a set of clear lenses for working under the truck. They'll stay clearer than the safeties I wear now, and I don't need them to be overly impact resistant.

They are BY FAR the best glasses I've owned for the money. I've run cheapies and super expensive glass lensed polarized. I don't think I'll buy another brand than Prime ever. They're just great specs for the money and they stay on my head because of the hinges. When I got wiped out holding my kid above water in the surf last summer (the one time the hinges didn't hold tight enough - and croakies would've been no match either), I didn't worry about it. I grabbed my back up pair and ordered 2 more when they went on sale again.

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Is a bummer that they have that silly colored logo on the side. If they were black on black, they would be nice glasses to wear in uniform. Always loved that Oakley Frogskins frame design but the Oakleys have the logo, too, and also aren't ANSI Z87.1 compliant.

Jburt

I agree, I'd pay $5 more for no logo, but I'm still a fan.

Is a bummer that they have that silly colored logo on the side. If they were black on black, they would be nice glasses to wear in uniform. Always loved that Oakley Frogskins frame design but the Oakleys have the logo, too, and also aren't ANSI Z87.1 compliant.

The_Vermonster

I picked up a pair of custom shades with polarized lenses for $25 after shipping. That's hard to beat. I love my Ray-Ban aviators, but have always wanted something that I can camp, hike, and swim with.

Thanks for sharing!