WTB: Lots of interior and exterior trim parts for 1992 RRC

modernbeat

Looking for a lot of small parts to fix some of the issues that bug me on my Rover.
It's a 1992(JA) 2-door with the tan/brown interior. Willing to work with you whether you are a salvage yard, doing a part-out or radical build-up, or just have a single part hanging around. For most of these, anything not broken to pieces will work. I'm not worried about some fading, wear or other imperfections. The Rover is already sort of rough and tumble, so I'm not holding out for concours parts.

I tossed in what I think is the right part number, should that help anything.

Seat belt bezel at the top of the b-pillar cover, MXC4644SUA
Here's the good one on my passenger cover
BeltBezel-L.jpg

And the empty hole on my driver's side cover
IMG_3584-L.jpg

Tan door pulls, can work with one that has holes in the face for window switches, MUC2208SUA
Mine have started ripping around the lip that holds the face to the handle.
IMG_3576-X2-S.jpg

Good shift knob for LT77 (reverse left and up), FTC1245RUN
The covering is all gone. I'll paint it in the meantime, but would really like a stock knob. Or, if someone out there is recovering these, I'm game.
IMG_3578-L.jpg

The front auxiliary light switch (has #2 on it) and the pigtail for the switch
I'd like to get the right plug shell to wire the switch, in addition to the front fog lights. These aren't expensive on eBay, but getting the pigtail is an issue.
FogLightSwitch-L.jpg

The plastic hooks on the parcel tray, preferably in tan, RTC6112SUA
Both sides of mine are broken. Willing to look at non-Rover parts for this one. 3D printed? Laser cut aluminum? Salvaged off your tatty cover? What's available?
IMG_3587-L.jpg

My cubby is in rough shape. It's one of the two-piece console-boxes. And, I'm doing a R230 conversion, I could use shifter console parts for the offset transfer case gear lever. I can work with two-piece or single piece consoles as long as they aren't broken to pieces. I'm willing to glue up one with a crack or two, and will modify the console for the offset shifter if I can't find the early version. And will be adding the reinforcements from Cleveland Classic Rovers to keep it from falling apart.
ClevelandClassicRoversReinforcements-L.png

Yep, it's rougher than it looks
IMG_1477-M.jpg

Steering column cowl or shroud. Both halves of mine are cracked with pieces missing, and the upper crossbar holes are knocked out. I'd prefer a later one with the gas flap button, but I'm willing to use an earlier one and cut the hole. I know the photo looks grey, but my plastics are the brownish version.
IMG_1478-M.jpg

I'm moving to 32? tires, and changing how the spare is held in and how the tools are stored. I'd like to use one of the Styrofoam jack and tool holders that fit inside the spare tire. I don't need the jack or tools, just the holder.
Spare%20Tire%20Jack%20Holder-L.jpg

My Rover originally came with the shallow front spoiler like the early ones. It's been bent up and one end is broken off. There are a few versions, early and late. Does anyone know what the difference is between them? I don't see any reason the early one won't fit my Rover. I'll buy new if available and not outrageously priced.
https://www.famousfour.co.uk/new_parts/ff_part?part=24705
SmallSpoiler-L.jpg

Front grille, no cracks or broken tabs, 1990 and later (part number changed, but is there really a difference?). Willing to paint it, of course. BTR451
It looks OK in the photo, but it's missing one of the four upper tabs, and there are three cracks that are glued together, one directly in the center which is the one that bugs me the most.
IMG_3604-L.jpg

A fuse box cover. I've got one with both hooks broken off, and the peg has been replaced with a screw. I'm willing to deal with the screw, but it's got to have the hooks intact. Not worried about the sticker on the inside, as I think I should have the PRC8858 legend, but bonus if that's what is available.
Fuses-L.jpg

PRC8858-Large-S.jpg

modernbeat

I've found a lot of parts, but still looking for some.
Found one LH door pull / arm rest. Still need the other one.
Steering column cowl
Fuse box cover
Fuse box decal
Spare tire foam jack holder
Front grille
Aux light switches and pigtails

Current Want List:
Shallow spoiler
Shift knob
Parcel tray hooks (have some leads, but not verified)
Door pull for RH (I'll use another LH version if it's in good shape, it won't bother me much)
Seat belt bezel