FS: 1993 Range Rover Classic LWB

signalMTB

For Sale, will be auctioned on Second Daily so placing here in Flea Market

https://seconddaily.com/1993-range-r...osswood-green/

Very well maintained, 1993 Range Rover Classic County LWB. It is finished in Mosswood Green over brown saddle leather. The interior presents very clean. Some normal bolster and seat bottom creasing wear, with no tearing or unraveling of the adjustable armrests. All of the trim pieces remain including the door speaker covers, the original radio, the fuse panel door is still intact, and rarely seen hard-dash cup holders installed. The wooden center console appears to be in excellent shape and the rear gate hold/lift tabs are unbroken. This one comes complete with the rare Great Divide Bumper, OEM dog guard and rear cargo cover.

Spent a large part of its life indoors in California and is now in Louisiana. We see no rust anywhere underneath or around outside. The door arches look clean, as do the sills and underside rear seat belt anchor points. The rear glass hatch looks to be in great shape as well. Service records date back to 2006. Fresh oil, filter, fuel filter, and air filter have all been done in the last 300 miles. The Terrafirma springs and Bilstein shocks have less than 300 miles on them and the cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel temperature sensor, ignition amplifier have all been replaced in the last few months. All electronics work including the heated seats, power mirrors, power front seats, cruise control, and analog dash clock. The heater and A/C also are reported to work without issue.

Attachments

• 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (66).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (66).jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (48).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (48).jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (47).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (47).jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (46).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (46).jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (41).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (41).jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (35).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (35).jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (8).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (8).jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (20).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (20).jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (19).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (19).jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (18).jpg
    1993-land-rover-range-rover-lwb for sale second daily auction (18).jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 254

signalMTB

Anybody here bidding on it? hate to bumped it up, but I could find space for it.

We havent hit reserve yet anyway so bid away. We setup SD to allow you to outbid yourself until reserve is met. It's a proxy bid process as well (unlike BaT)...so if you over bid the reserve, it only bids up to the reserve amount and auto bids for you up to your max.

bearskinrug

We havent hit reserve yet anyway so bid away. We setup SD to allow you to outbid yourself until reserve is met. It's a proxy bid process as well (unlike BaT)...so if you over bid the reserve, it only bids up to the reserve amount and auto bids for you up to your max.
Where in Louisiana is it? I?m in Nola and would be interested in checking it out

blueboy

"Wow. That should fetch some cash."

Hopefully as really nice RRC in a great color with saddle leather.

Always happens - whenever I was looking couldn't find anything nice.

blueboy

I can only guess, yet, 2 Rovers and a 2004 Saab 9-3 convertible already have filled the garage and the JD tractor needs some attachments for replacing the fence and clearing up the growth from over the years.

As much as I would like to buy it though.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
I just had my first ride in a LWB. That rear seat legroom is limo like space. Wow.....I was impressed.