LR3 No Start

1of40

It's 2017 and we're still eff'n around with ground connections on a $50K base vehicle. Why? Makes zero sense to me along with clogged sunroof drain channels that lead to shorted out wires under the passenger foot wells. Nothings perfect but this just seems insane for some reason. My son's D1 has the same silly problems.

OH+D

So long as people live in corrosive environments and don't wash the underside/engine compartments of their vehicles regularly, and so long as they don't clean out the sunroof (and cowl) drain pans of debris, we will always have those problems. Just like cleaning the gutters on a home.

Adam

jymmiejamz

Founding Member
Callsign: KN4JHI
It's 2017 and we're still eff'n around with ground connections on a $50K base vehicle. Why? Makes zero sense to me along with clogged sunroof drain channels that lead to shorted out wires under the passenger foot wells. Nothings perfect but this just seems insane for some reason. My son's D1 has the same silly problems.

Where there is electricity and moisture, there will be corrosion. This applies to all vehicles.

rlynch356

North Star wants a carbon pile load test done... before rma-Ing the battery.
so I need to either buy one (actually could be useful really but not sure I want to own one.. although I do have a bunch of batteries) or find a place to do it..

1of40

Where there is electricity and moisture, there will be corrosion. This applies to all vehicles.

No arguments there. My point is Land Rover doesn't give a shit. I'm disappointed. They remind me of the Kardashian's of the automotive industry; more concerned about how they look in their social media feed then how their products perform outside of the lease period.