JLRNA

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
Our local dealership and JLRNA have been pretty good to us in the past few years. One of our members moved to Oregon 3 years ago, promptly checked the list of Craig, and bought my Disco from me. I told him he really should join the club. He became an active member. He was also here working on the research and development for JLR international. So he got the club hooked up to come to the development center and play with the new toys that LR has been cooking up. Simulators, Jags, Rovers, and Christmas parties.

Just today the local dealer sent a message out to all club members that they are giving 25% off all parts till Christmas, and 20% off ever after!

Of course, these are LR original parts, more expensive than they need to be in the first place. But that's a pretty good deal, especially if you are driving anything from 2005 and newer.

donb

That is really great to hear.

I am really surprised JLRNA doesn't partner with clubs or enthusiasts more. Granted you guys have the connection but I feel that is the only one (at least that I have heard of).

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
LRNA has never really cared for our segment of the enthusiast market, unless it suits their short term marketing goals, eg borrowing a pristine example for a photoshoot.

Dealers have always been more "understanding" simply because we are in their showrooms, service departments and faces. Sales and Service personnel are often enthusiasts or at least used to be.

The Dro

Illustrious
LRNA has never really cared for our segment of the enthusiast market, unless it suits their short term marketing goals, eg borrowing a pristine example for a photoshoot.

Dealers have always been more "understanding" simply because we are in their showrooms, service departments and faces. Sales and Service personnel are often enthusiasts or at least used to be.
You think? :D

It's kinda sad... Jeep on the other had embarrassed it and gave them the Rubicon... And now the Gladiator. Sad.