TeriAnn's Engine is Blown up !!!

RDavisinVA

Technical Excellence Contributor
Everyone:
TeriAnn's Engine in her Dormobile has Blown up.
She does a lot for the Land Rover community, our community.
Please help her out because I do not believe she is rolling in extra cash at the moment.
If you want to help, PM or email me to get her paypal to send her a gift.
Every little bit helps...
Thanks and God Bless.

Olyller

Everyone:

TeriAnn's Engine in her Dormobile has Blown up.

She does a lot for the Land Rover community, our community.

Please help her out because I do not believe she is rolling in extra cash at the moment.

PM or email me to get her paypal to send her a gift.

Every little bit helps...

Thanks and God Bless.

Pictures..........see snap[emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't she running a Ford V8? Should be cheap and easy for parts and agreed, she isn't floating in cash.

RDavisinVA

People have sent me messages about TeriAnn and asking about an engine conversion swap, like why doesn't she go with an LS?
It is a late 60s IIA with a Ford 302 V8 and she'll replace with the same (if she has enough money).
At this time, I don't think TeriAnn can afford to fix her Dormobile on her own, much less do an expensive swap.
That's why I was hoping to rally a little financial support for a pillar of our Land Rover community.
TeriAnn has helped so many and maintained a very informative site for decades and never asked anyone for anything.
In fact she is not asking now, I am.
Please send her a small amount to get her over this setback.
PM me and I'll send you her paypal info as I don't think it is appropriate to post it publicly and you'll know that it goes directly to TeriAnn without any fees being skimmed if you make it a gift payment.

TravelinLight

Robert,

Her site is a wealth of information and she is always active on the boards providing advice and has been for decades. PM inbound asking how I can assist.

Tbaumer

Donation sent & ordered her essential overland guide book :). Can't leave a legend stranded!

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of local friends contacted her. It looks like she found a short block and a buddy and I have offered to pull her old engine and install the new one for her. I'm waiting to hear back.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
I still clearly recall the day before the 50th Anniversary event at Greek Peak, getting to the site and preparing everything, when this series 109 pulls up in the middle of the parking lot and its TW.
Driving all the way across country to the event.
Thanks for her paypal email RD.

Support sent, she deserves it.

RDavisinVA

I still clearly recall the day before the 50th Anniversary event at Greek Peak, getting to the site and preparing everything, when this series 109 pulls up in the middle of the parking lot and its TW.
Driving all the way across country to the event.
Thanks for her paypal email RD.

Support sent, she deserves it.
Thanks so much.

Drove a Carawagon to Greek Peak and camped next to TeriAnn.
That's where we met the Raffenspergers and many of the Canadian and Northern USA owners.
Isn't it interesting how 1 event can alter your life.
Like Greek Peak or spending a month in England attending summer school as a rising 8th grader, playing rugby, and tuning up an early IIA 88 that belonged to the school groundskeeper, who let me drive it.
Next thing you know, you're working as a mechanic at the Rover dealership during summers in your college years fixing IIA and Series III diesels, and playing rugby on a men's team when you're still a teenager.

Such good memories.
Anyway, this is about TeriAnn.
I hope she has enough money to fix the green Dormobile and as you say, she deserves it.

The Dro

Illustrious
I've never met her, but she contacted me (years ago) to ask permission to use a couple of pictures I posted on a mod I did. I thought that was pretty decent of her to ask. Nowadays people don't do that.

Dinero sent.