BFG KM3 defenders

Vasily

BFG spent a fortune on their press event for the KM3s. Nice to see that amongst all the keeps, there are a couple defenders.

e1ef729f0bb664f7f4f4233635a6d51f.png
25592bd5b4cf196d9f4c1ab3f89a4942.png
a55b5ed518f25a67ed6b65f274ae58ac.png
3db31da1322cb087f9877ad538e315f3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z.G

That blue one is LRNA1 or LRNA2, can't recall, originally red. They were all built at the 4x4 center in S.Burlington VT where I drop parts weekly. Yes, BFG spent a ton of money on this drop, and the tires seem great(at least preliminary responses). They are 37s

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
When BFG is paying moron marketers like the Overland Bound guy to drum up Instagram hype, I discount every "review" I hear from other early testers. I'm sure they're fine tires, but I think it's funny that people pay any attention to any of the social media noise about this product at all. It's all bought and paid for.

Jeff B

That blue one is LRNA1 or LRNA2, can't recall, originally red. They were all built at the 4x4 center in S.Burlington VT where I drop parts weekly. Yes, BFG spent a ton of money on this drop, and the tires seem great(at least preliminary responses). They are 37s

yeah...I'm pretty sure it was LRNA2, a red one.
http://www.lrfaq.org/Defender/D90ST.db.1.html

Kinda discouraging to see it all BFG-pimped but I guess they're paying the bills!
Still, would've been worth more to restore to stock IMO !

At least they went with blue... :cool:

DiscoDavis

When BFG is paying moron marketers like the Overland Bound guy to drum up Instagram hype, I discount every "review" I hear from other early testers. I'm sure they're fine tires, but I think it's funny that people pay any attention to any of the social media noise about this product at all. It's all bought and paid for.

The OB guy just drives around on the highways around the bay and did a road trip. The one reliable source of information on the tires I have yet seen is Andrew White, and even he says since he's a brand ambassador for BFG that everyone should take what he thinks with a grain of salt; but he likes the tires.

At least he's putting dirt miles on a set.

Z.G

The OB guy just drives around on the highways around the bay and did a road trip. The one reliable source of information on the tires I have yet seen is Andrew White, and even he says since he's a brand ambassador for BFG that everyone should take what he thinks with a grain of salt; but he likes the tires.

At least he's putting dirt miles on a set.

OB guy is the biggest joke to come to "overlanding"

LazyRabbit

I think my fav overland guy, which are few, 4xOverland. He is oldschool and not totals about marketing and branding but mostly just about honest to goodness exploration and vechile reliability/practicality. He pretty honest and straight forward.

Km3 review (interesting that he compared to Ko2 not the Km2)
https://youtu.be/qGJRAP5TsqM

Mack

You guys are harsh. Overland is a broad term. Maybe the land they prefer to go over is asphalt. I’ve been guilty of using #overland but that’s just to get more attention on my defender mall cruiser curb smasher.