NAPA Deals

WreckITFrank

Technical Excellence Contributor
Some decent deals going on at NAPA.

Buy a .99 bag, and anything that fits in it is 20% off. Must have 3 items at least but good for things not on sale. Good until 10/31

Some CRC brake cleaner (brakleen) is half off depending on what you get. I bought 5, 19oz brake cleans for $3 each online for pickup in store. Got $5 off for signing up with new account. Paid about $11 for 5 cans of brake clean.

Link here

brake cleaner.JPG

*Napa also supports the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. So happy to support them when possible.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
I've gotten to really like my local Napa. Intelligent staff and huge on site parts inventory. A day to get most off site parts

The_Vermonster

Napa branded stuff is often made by great companies. Their filters are made by Wix, who make some of the best filters. Some even say the Napa Gold is better than than Wix.

WreckITFrank

Technical Excellence Contributor
10% off for V-day. Show your vehicles some love. ;)

"Valentine’s Day always reminds us of the things we love most. And at NAPA, there is only one thing we love more than cars, trucks and tractors and that is our customers. So because of that we wanted to invite you to “Be our Valentine!”
Now through 2/16, NAPA Rewards Members can save 10% off site-wide. That’s 10% off brakes, batteries, filters and more..
Look for specially marked items. Discount will be shown in-cart for eligible items and participating stores.
Participation may vary by store for reserve online orders. All stores may not participate in this promotion. Exclusions apply. Offer ends 2/16/19."

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
I was in my local yesterday. They are one of my clients so I get fleet discount. Two Qts Napa brand 90wt $7.38.