FS: Misc Parts -

xplorutah

Hey guys. I have a bunch of random stuff for sale. Prefer local sale but not getting much action. Just a time waster. So, figured I would try here.

Sorry for the link, but it is the most convenient. Give me a call/text if you want something. I am in Park City, Utah 84098 for those of you interested in getting a shipping quote.

*Note the pricing in the body of the ad ranging from $5 and up.

*Note that the trailing arms are about 1/2" shorter that stock but you might be able to put a washer or two to take up that.

I may be traveling to northwest NM at the end of this month and could deliver along that travel path.
Drew
8oh1-815-99five9

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/54104682

xplorutah

Interested in the driveshafts for $40

Shipping driveshafts might be $$$, but if you want them, look into shipping to make sure that it makes sense for you and get back to me. My zip is 84098.

What all is in the grab bag? I?m interested

Well, contrary to what my ad says, a forum member wanted just the mirrors/arms. So I sold those out of that.

There is a fuel and oil filter, some (6-7) Proline plinths and associated lighting bits. If you want more let me know. I might be able to talk a friend into dropping them off on their way through around Thanksgiving. I can check if you want more.

If I didn't clearly state it, just so we are on the same page, price does not include shipping. Sorry if I mucked that part of the ad up.