New original parts clutch and pressure plate NAS

chuckc4

New Original Land Rover parts clutch and pressure plate for R380 NAS ?94 and ?95 ? $250 plus shipping.

May fit other years

chuckc4

SO, I was holding these for someone who said they wanted them, actually said "my word is bond." And then, you guessed it, they bailed out... I suppose I should have known better when they started throwing around the "bond" bullshit...

Anyone need a clutch and pressure plate? Handy to have on the shelf for when you will need one. These are original Land Rover Parts I bought from Uncle Douglas.

Thanks,

Chuck

chuckc4

Pretty certain, although I could be confusing you with RDavis, and if that is the case, I appologize. The clutch was in a Land Rover box and the pressure plate was wrapped in waxed paper -- it was at least 2 years ago if not more.

chuckc4

Not from us.

May have been from Robert, the other Scotsman in Va.

Sorry Uncle Douglas! And sorry to the NAS-ROW crew, I may have confused Uncle Douglas with someone else (my apologies to R.Davis as well, as he is mentioned in this thread). Suffice it to say, I looked through my paypal and cannot determine who I bought it from. If UD doesn't remember, then I am going to go with that -- this clutch and pressure plate did NOT come from him.

The clutch and pressure plate I have are new, NOS parts. While you can get aftermarket clutches and pressure plates at around the same cost as this one, why not use genuine parts in your Defender???