Front and 2nd row seats for sale

Grnrvrs

For sale 6 seats. 2 Techno fronts, 3 techno 2nd row and 1 Denim Twill front seat. All front seats include runners. The 2nd row seats include the black metal framework as seen in the pics. All of the Techno seats are in very good condition. Seat covers have been on the Techno front seats since day 1. The backs of the 2nd row Techno seats have a couple smudges as seen in the pics. Otherwise, there are no marks, stains, tears etc. They are in great shape. The Denim Twill seat's fabric is also in good shape with no tears, rips or stains. On the backside, near where the rub strip would be attached, there is some slight discoloration.

Techno Fronts $400 for the pair
Techno 2nd row $300 for the set of 3
Denim Twill Front $150

I prefer to sell the Techno seats as a package. Shipping is at buyers expense. All seats are located in Durango, Colorado.

Attachments

• 3 front.jpg
    3 front.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 196
  • techno right front.jpg
    techno right front.jpg
    913.3 KB · Views: 191
  • techno right back.jpg
    techno right back.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 189
  • techno left front.jpg
    techno left front.jpg
    891.7 KB · Views: 190
  • techno left back.jpg
    techno left back.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 187
  • denim twill back.jpg
    denim twill back.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 183
  • denim twill front.jpg
    denim twill front.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 191

Grnrvrs

More pics (I hate the pic rotation thing, each pic was tested in each rotation and it still displays wonky). Let me know if you desire any others.

Attachments

• techno 2nd row 1.jpg
    techno 2nd row 1.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 190
  • techno 2nd row 2.jpg
    techno 2nd row 2.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 192
  • techno 2nd row backs.jpg
    techno 2nd row backs.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 182

Legacyrovers

Hi. I?ve got a 1991 D110 200 tdi coming into the USA in later August. Would your seats bolt right into my truck? I would be potentially interested in the entire lot. Sorry for the ignorance, this is my first time dealing with defenders (I?ve got a 95 RRC and a 66 S2A).

Sebastian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grnrvrs

The 5 Techno seats have been sold. The single Denim Twill seat is still available.

Denim Twill Front $150