Let?s Talk About....

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
My Rover's private parts are leaking. What can be done?

Attachments

• 7E038D2F-3E2A-4338-B6ED-2857BD921154.jpg
    7E038D2F-3E2A-4338-B6ED-2857BD921154.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 239

Red90

Unfortunately these have not been built in decades and the only people that know how to fix them are in Germany. It is too bad as they are a fantastic design. We need someone to market an air spring replacement.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
Unfortunately these have not been built in decades and the only people that know how to fix them are in Germany. It is too bad as they are a fantastic design. We need someone to market an air spring replacement.

They still build them. Just not for LR and RRC.

Red90

They have not built ones that fit our suspension for decades.

This is what have the Range Rover it?s well known super soft and flexible suspension while being able to carry a big load.

Dan kemper

Founding Member
Callsign: KK6ECF
Agree with all. I am taking mine out of the 93. If it doesn't behave i am going to use a cut off wheel. I think my boge is still functioning. Swapping in a new ball joint and don't want to deal with this unit. Uprated rear springs and no real need for it. Took it off a rrc in the past and no issues

Dan kemper

Founding Member
Callsign: KK6ECF
When does anything ever just unbolt. I start every rover job with pb blaster, bfh and cut off wheel nearby. ��

rover4x4

I have the one from my RRC, it's been sitting under the porch for years, absolutely worked when removed

red64chevelle

I pulled the one off my 110 when it started leaking like that. I didn't cut the mount for it, I just unbolted the unit and pulled it off.

An airbag unit might be a good idea for back there.

I cut mine out. It is optional on the 110s as I understand it only the SW had it. You will not notice it missing at all! It was out when you drove mine.