Jaguar Land Rover Classic selects Savannah as first US site

Viton

With the rates that I see ECR and others charge for restoration and care, there must be a demand. And that's just Rovers.

Got Coffee ?

Savannah is an easy port to import from the UK. JCB the largest UK based construction equipment manufacturer has been located here for years. Makes sense to support and grow the Defender and other Land Rover vehicles. The brand experience that Land Rover has created in the US is impressive. Yes, of course i want to explore/safari/camp/glamp the world...

Howski

This will be on the to do list once it’s up and running. Thinking this paired with the Savannah Speed Classic historic races would make for a great trip

O2batsea

Yeh the number of Rovers in that facility will be very very minimal. Too many shops already in that biz that can do it for far far less coin. These guys aren't getting the parts from anywhere that everyone else isn't. Guaranteed they will slap some Britpart on there if that's all they can get.

LR Max

I can see it being big with Jags, but could spark a resurgen in the RRC market and series market. Seems like those two in stock form are somewhat desirable.

For a Defender in the US, seems like if you are spending money on a 110, its getting a chevy engine swap.

DiscoDavis

Yeh the number of Rovers in that facility will be very very minimal. Too many shops already in that biz that can do it for far far less coin. These guys aren't getting the parts from anywhere that everyone else isn't. Guaranteed they will slap some Britpart on there if that's all they can get.

They will just wait and charge storage and more labor fees instead, and slap some allmakes on it haha