13" Rivnut Tool on Amazon - $36

WreckITFrank

Technical Excellence Contributor
40% off Rivnut tool on Amazon.

Click Redeem under the price to add the coupon
$59.99 - 40% = $35.99

Probably not the greatest tool, but pretty cheap for 13" handles and will likely handle the light duty aluminum stuff on a defender. Add to cart and checkout to see discount.

rivnuttool.jpg
rivnuttool2.jpg

Feature:
-100% new and high quality.
-Ou Weier 13 '' nut / screw configuration Riveter Kit.
-3 Cr-Mo alloy steel heat treatment grip, long service life.
-Set nail bottle designed to prevent accidents and to keep the environment clean.
-Ergonomic handle, comfortable operation.
-Replace guide mouth fixed wrench in the Riveter for easy access.
-Thickened handle heat treatment, shock-proof design, the erase operation of the riveting gun arm vibration.
-Retention areas for various types of sheet metal, pipes and other manufacturing industries, widely used in the assembly of automotive,
aviation, railway, refrigeration, elevators, switches, instruments, furniture, decoration and electrical machinery and light industrial products.
-Solves the sheet metal, thin tube welding fusible nut, base easy welding deformation, internal tapping and other shortcomings easy to slip
teeth, does not require tapping internally threaded nut does not require welding, riveting, high efficiency solid, easy to use.

Specifications:
Product name: Hand Riveter
Material: High-carbon steel
Color: Black and red
Length: Approx. 34cm/13.3"
Applicable rivet diameter: Approx. 4-5mm/0.15"-0.19"
Screw nut type: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10 (each 10pcs)
Weight:1572g

Package Include:
1x Hand Riveter
M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10 Screw nut(each 10pcs)
6x Riveting gun nuts
1x User manual

MountainD

Technical Excellence Contributor
I have the Astro version of this tool— but this is a great price. If I didn’t already have one, I’d consider this for sure!! Thanks for posting.

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
Have an astro as well. Its ok. Access/where you can use this design is somewhat limited and I'm not thrilled with how well it unthreads once the rivnut is pulled up. Just bought another pliers type one. Have 5 rivnut tools and not feeling it for any of them.
Need to pony up for a pneumatic one, some day.

luckyjoe

Callsign: KD2PXL
Ha, this is how I've done rivnuts...

Pic09.jpg

So $35 seem like a pretty good deal!