Welcome to NAS-ROW

Erik

No big site team thing but I am working on some custom flair for all of the early members.

The bare minimum?

I like custom flair......

Attachments

• IMG_4465.JPG
    IMG_4465.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 332

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Does anybody have Raub's email? Hope he joins.

I have Abe's email; I will mail him.

Who else are we missing?

Jeff B

I do, too. Obviously, I can't post up about it on D90 so we would sincerely appreciate any social media link sharing that you guys can do. Hoping to reach a bunch of people quickly to get some momentum going early.

I meant to ask about this....
Why cant you post about it on D90?
Can some of us?

Maybe just a "hey I found this cool Defender forum..." wink, wink

Maybe I'll just put it in my signature...

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
It's difficult to spy on PMs in vbulletin. There's no interface for it. So, if some of you guys want to send PMs to your friends over there who don't do social media, I think it's relatively safe to do so.

Ray_G

The broader Northern VA crew should eventually make their way over here; it was somewhat discussed (I didn't start it Dave!) at the HH the other night but that was as much Goose, Jonesey and I messing with Lav. Getting that community over here will be good as it is an anchor here in the mid-Atlantic.

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Chris's and my hopes is as D-Source becomes riddled with advertising that members migrate over here. We welcome all, NoVa folks, Boost rolling NY folks, everyone. Please spread the word and we 100% encourage people to include technical write-ups. We can't go get them from the other board but members can resubmit their write-ups here.

mgreenspan

Founding Member
Can I do a link in my signature line until they ban me? They threatened that when I linked to dweb secure but not sure if you guys want the flak.

Jeff B

Can I do a link in my signature line until they ban me? They threatened that when I linked to dweb secure but not sure if you guys want the flak.

I put it in mine....

You know, we are always referring peeps to scan other forums such as dweb, Disco3, rangerovers.net so I'm not sure why we cant start talking about nas-row??

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member

That link in the Trump thread was pretty funny. You fooled me.

I wonder if the current site team there will ban you and I wonder which of them are going to come over here. I know at least a couple have shown up.

DefendersNW

I do, too. Obviously, I can't post up about it on D90 so we would sincerely appreciate any social media link sharing that you guys can do. Hoping to reach a bunch of people quickly to get some momentum going early.

Will put on our IG and FB today!

Let us know how we can help.

mgreenspan

Founding Member
That link in the Trump thread was pretty funny. You fooled me.

I wonder if the current site team there will ban you and I wonder which of them are going to come over here. I know at least a couple have shown up.

I did a few links. Viva la revolución.

I was warned by Janet previously when I linked to the new dweb secure server in my signature. I think that was about 19 hours with a take it down in 24. I don't know if the new management will notice subterfuge.