Welcome to NAS-ROW

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Hi All,

Thanks for checking out the new forum. There are a couple of things about NAS-ROW that are different from most Land Rover forums:

- This site is enthusiast-owned. The site co-founders are both long-time Land Rover Defender owners and forum participants.

- We will never, ever put advertisements or sponsorships on our site. This will forever be a non-commercial site for the benefit of the Land Rover community. We will never sell your personal data to anybody.

- The site is not heavily moderated. We play by grown-up rules here. We don't have "mud pits" and we don't prohibit talk of politics, guns, etc. Say what you want; however, absuve behavior and illegal activity are not allowed.

- We run on server-grade hardware and support technologies like HTTP/2 and TLS to speed up and secure your browsing experience.

Welcome and we hope you stick around!

Chris and Dave

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Very nice! I hope this takes off.

I do, too. Obviously, I can't post up about it on D90 so we would sincerely appreciate any social media link sharing that you guys can do. Hoping to reach a bunch of people quickly to get some momentum going early.

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Chris and I are both excited about this. Please share with all your Rover friends what we have started here. Hopefully (with all your help) it will succeed.

Dave

SteveO

Well done guys. Thanks for the invite. I never get "SteveO" in any forum! (It doesn't take much to please me, obviously).

Ray_G

Wait, the Dro is here? Not only did I see him this week but he's also on line?!

The times are a changin!

Hardtimes

Thanks guys... looking forward to a little more comradery and a little less you posted in the wrong place and did you try searching?

Last edited: