Decals

jjstahl3

Founding Member
When we get some decals let me know and Ill make them up - working on some ideas also

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 8.40.33 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 8.40.33 PM.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 274
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 8.40.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 8.40.36 PM.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 250

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
Like the second one. Actually had something like that in my mind last night when I was wondering if anyone was working on stickers!

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Jay,
Sorry I didn't get back to you. Work and starting up the board has occupied all my time till tonight. If you want to run with this then have at it!! My vote is also for the second image.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Dave

jjstahl3

Founding Member
roger that will get something going after I eat alot of turkey thursday can have some stuff ready early next week

Jay

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
I like the first one but also selfishly like the idea of the site logo on a long sticker.

jjstahl3

Founding Member
here is a revised with what Im thinking of making

first line is just die cut white vinyl for windows etc

then there are 2 variations of long vs square vs oval variations - what size is everyone thinking for these?

decals shown on a green surface or background

Attachments

• NASROW2.jpg
    NASROW2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 285

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Number 2 (top square) and 3 (top oval) get my vote with a preference for the oval. Yes I changed my mind.
I would be down for 10 of either to get the party started.

jjstahl3

Founding Member
happy to help - if there is enough interest we can print up some shirts or maybe I can run a small batch of the favorite on reflective vinyl or something different or I have been wanting to print on some can koozies also

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Any chance we could change out the Defender silhouette for the one on the site logo? Those tinted windows are killing me. :)

Thanks so much for doing this.

jjstahl3

Founding Member
i was using the dark window to balance the frame and shadow but here is what it looks like with white there

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 10.42.27 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 10.42.27 PM.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 239